April 27, 2010

Lovely Giveaway

Check out MakeUpKitten for her giveaway. I so love Hello Kitty and been wanting to collect kitty items so this giveaway really attracted me the first time I saw the picture of Hello Kitty.





Giveaway prices:
(All items that I love and use myself!)


♥ Urban Decay Hall of Fame:

XL Eyeshadow Primer Potion
24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero (black)
Pocket Rocket Lipgloss in Timothy
Skyscraper Multi-Benefit Mascara (black)
Lipstick in Midnight Cowboy (sheer beige shimmer)


♥ GOSH On Stage Cool Lip Jam in 107


♥ Barry M Nail Paint in Shocking Pink


♥ Miss Selfridge gold w/pearl bow necklace


♥ Miss Selfridge white butterfly ring


♥ H & M Helly Kitty makeup bag


♥ Soap & Glory Hand Food hand cream






Rules:
(I borrowed these from emeraldgreen88)


♥ You must be a follower to enter

♥ For one entry: Comment on this post and write something like 'enter me'
(Please leave your email address so I can contact the winner!)

♥ To gain three extra entries (so 4 all together when you say 'enter me'): Make a blog post about my competition or put a link in your sidebar
(Please link me to your blog post & let me know in the comment)

♥ Please only enter once (it'll make it easier for me at the end!)

♥ Giveaway ends on Saturday 1st of May at 23.59 (GMT)

♥ The winner will be drawn at random and announced on Sunday 2nd of May

♥ Open worldwide

♥ If you have any questions about the giveaway,
feel free to email: anette_sol@hotmail.com


Good luck!

0 comments: