April 27, 2010

Dreaming 101

First of all, dreaming is associated with sequence images, sounds and feelings experienced while sleeping, particularly strongly associated with rapid eye movement sleep. Before I sleep, I usually think of something I want to dream of. I will think of my favorite cartoon characters, or anime characters. Sometimes, if I have read something that really caught my attention, I'll try to visualize it in my mind--what happened, whats happening and what will happen. Yeah! I really think of it before I sleep. When I have finally arrived at the time when I should sleep, my imagination will works the magic. I'll try to visualize everything that I'm thinking a while ago until I will finally sleep.

I always do it I swear. Well, maybe if I'm tired and can't think of anything else, I will not be able to do it. But, it works a lot of times for me. Maybe It'll works for you too. Just try it. Who knows? It may be your lucky time.

0 comments: