May 17, 2012

Firmoo Optical Store

About Firmoo

Firmoo.com is an emerging global online eyeglass store offering prescription eyeglasses and prescription sunglasses. Years of expertise in the optical industry have enabled Firmoo.com to offer a variety of high quality prescription eyeglasses to the public at affordable prices. Firmoo is devoted to offering high quality eyeglasses, competitive prices and thoughtful customer service. Only our valued and satisfied customers can further solidify our position as the leading online eyeglass store in the world. For Firmoo's Online Optical Store, user satisfaction is always the highest priority.

10 Reasons Why I want to Have my Own Firmoo Glasses?

They have varieties of glasses to choose from, with prices ranging as low as $ 8.00. What more, they offer free glasses for first time buyers.

I want to have my own glasses from Firmoo because:

  1. They have quality glasses.
  2. It is summer here in my country - Philippines.
  3. I want to protect my precious eyes from the sun's heat.
  4. I love sunglasses.
  5. I love their wrap-around glasses.
  6. Wearing sunglasses are totally fashionable.
  7. I am fashionable.
  8. I am a fashion blogger.
  9. I love Firmoo.
  10. I love freebies.
This is my official entry for An Apple a Day X Firmoo Giveaway.


0 comments: