June 10, 2011

Hoshigirl's Comeback Contest

Yeey! Before before I pack my things out, I'll be joining Hoshigirl's contest. To celebrate her, being back to blogging, and her birthday as well, she's having this contest with cool and kawaii prizes.


FIRST PLACE
1 – Domo Plush Keychain
2 – Round Domo Bag
3 – Domo Any Year Planner
4 – Domo Case
+$20 (to be sent via Paypal) and permanent link on my sidebar


SECOND PLACE
1 – Love Story Rainbow Wall Clock
2 – Gridded To-Do List
+$10 (to be sent via Paypal) and permanent link on my sidebar

THIRD PLACE
1 – Rainbow click pen
2 – Pinkie Pirate Dooodolls Plush Keychain
3 – Gridded To-Do List
+$5 (to be sent via Paypal) and permanent link on my sidebar

Deadline of entries is until today, June 10, 2011. I'm crossing my fingers. These would be a good omen for my first day for college on Monday. Lot's of hopes and wishes! By the way, it is only open for Philippines residents.

0 comments: